Convention & Visitors Bureau
a non-profit organization devoted to the promotion and development of tourism in Baraga County
It is supported by your business associates and managed by a Board of Directors made up of local business owners and residents. We look forward to another busy year of promoting Baraga County, and with your support it will be a successful one. Yearly membership dues are $125.00.
Membership benefits cvb
In 2021, 47 of the local businesses were members and because of their support, we are able to do the following:
– Promote Baraga County with all of the many indoor/outdoor attractions to entice visitors to our area.
– Produce maps, brochures, a calendar of events, and advertise in major publications.
– Mail out area information to people who call.
– Distribution of local businesses literature who are members.
– Staff the visitors bureau Monday-Friday, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm.
– Provide information to visitors who are visiting Baraga County.
– Maintain and groom 154 miles of snowmobile trails.
We look forward to another busy year of promoting Baraga County, and with your support it will be a successful one. Yearly membership dues are $125.00
Shop Baraga County
It is easy when you purchase a Baraga County Gift Check
Purchase one today for that special someone in any dollar amount you want. The gift check can be spent at any business in Baraga County!
Available at the Baraga County CVB(information center)
Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm
or call 524-7444 for more information